MIPIM, Cannes, France - 2024
Real estate event MIPIM returns to Cannes, France, in 2024 for four days in March, hosting a programme of events across nine stages.
MIPIM brings together the most influential players from the international property sector including office, residential, retail, sport and logistics. MIPIM offers a platform to explore major development projects from around the world across all industry sectors with discussions, keynotes, panels and presentations focusing on property investment, trends and development.
MIPIM hosts more than 2,400 exhibitors, 2,000 companies and over 250 speakers.
If you would like to meet / catch-up with any of the L&P team in the south of France, Business Development Assistant Kim Kingsnorth will be coordinating diaries.
Phone: +44 (0) 20 7920 4850
This year, Peter Humphries will also be participating in the world famous ‘Cycle to MIPIM’ 2024.
Cycle to MIPIM is Club Peloton’s original endurance fundraising ride that brings together cyclists of all abilities to ride, network and fundraise. Every year, riders from across the property industry complete the 1,445km relay challenge from London to Cannes, arriving in time for MIPIM, the leading international real estate fair.
All riders will be fundraising for Club Peloton so they can continue transforming young lives by supporting projects including:
- Recruiting families for 1,150 children waiting longer than 18 months to find adoptive homes
- Assisting 500 families with post adoption support
- Awarding 800 bikes, tandems and adapted trikes to children and young people affected by cancer
- Supporting research to illustrate the relationship between physical and mental well-being and physical activity in children surviving cancer
- Tackling the root causes of violent street crime through 18 amazing projects
For more information: https://www.mipim.com/