We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic Apprentices who want to be part of meaningful change in an industry overdue for transformation.
L&P Group is a multi-disciplinary building services consultancy. We’re a business with family at its heart and a culture of inclusivity, pro-activity and purpose. With over 80 staff based in the heart of the City of London and a new office in Manchester, our teams work across the UK with developers, design teams and contractors. Our schemes encompass workplace, residential and mixed use development; education, sport and leisure. They are defined not by size, but often by complexity: we’re trusted to deliver buildings where services are carefully coordinated to achieve true building performance.
We seek individuals with the following attributes:
- Team spirit of support and collaboration
- Organised and can work autonomously as required
- Values of integrity, honesty, and a keenness to deliver good quality work
L&P Group benefits:
- 1 ‘Wellness Day’ per month for personal and career development
- Regular company social events
- Multiple sports teams
How to apply
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please email your CV to the recruitment team at